Get involved, get involvement
- This event has passed.
Protecting Democracy Through Cybersecurity
July 13, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Defending Digital Campaigns (DDC) is a nonprofit C4, nonpartisan and non-aligned organization currently conducting nationwide online training for all 50 states.
Attend this DDC training and learn best practices in cybersecurity and how to apply them to campaigns and political organizations.
Who should attend?
- Anyone directly or indirectly involved in the campaign or election space, including:
- Elected officials, candidates, and others planning to run for office
- Campaign staffers and volunteers
- Party officials and others that work at the state and local levels in parties
- Representatives of Campaigns Organizations that work in the political environment
Attendees at the DDC training will leave with:
- Actionable information to immediately improve their personal and organizational cybersecurity.
- A solid understanding of key cybersecurity practices for every campaign and organization
- A clear understanding and ability to assess cybersecurity risk.
The Agenda Includes:
- Cybersecurity risk and how to assess it for your campaign, candidate or organization
- Creating a culture of cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals that should be on everyone’s list and How To Do Them
- Working With What You Have: Increasing cybersecurity on commonly used platforms (Google, Office 365, and Social Media)
Your Trainers Will Be:
Michael Kaiser, President and CEO, Defending Digital Campaigns
Rashida McWilliams, Cybersecurity Training Director, Defending Digital Campaigns
Special Guest Speaker: TBA
For more information, visit us at DefendCampaigns.org
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org