Get involved, get involvement
Last day to update your voter registration
You can update your voter registration at oregonvotes.gov/myvote. Still need to get registered? Head to the County Clerk’s office before this date.
Use My Vote to:
- check if you are registered to vote
- view your voter registration information
- update your voter registration
- check the status of your ballot
- find contact information for your county elections office
- find contact information for your elected officials
- find a ballot drop site
When Do I Need to Update My Registration?
You should update your registration if you move, change your name or mailing address, or want to select or change your party affiliation. Name changes should be done using the paper registration form so we have record of your new signature.