Get involved, get involvement
- This event has passed.
Creating an Outdoors for All
September 24, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Join the Deschutes Land Trust for a panel discussion with local leaders working to create more inclusive and equitable outdoor spaces in Central Oregon. We’ll learn from the panelists’ personal outdoor experiences in Central Oregon, connect with local organizations working to create more equity outdoors, and discuss how we can all play a part in fostering an inclusive environment on our favorite trails, mountain lakes, ski lifts, and local parks.
**Registration is required. Only one member per household needs to register for this event.**
- Zavier Borja, Vámonos Outside Program Coordinator
- Judith Sadora, Wilderness Therapist with Evoke Therapy
- Jamie Nesbitt, President OUT Central Oregon
- Gordon Price, Student Activities Coordinator at COCC
- Ashley Schahfer, Disability consultant and designer
- Kellie Standish, Marketing + Development Coordinator with Oregon Adaptive Sports
Register Here to receive virtual event information: https://www.deschuteslandtrust.org/hikes-events/hikes/creating-outdoors-for-all-co
September 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmVirtual Event
October 5 - October 7Virtual Event